Warranty for device ordered from Amazon

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 07:39 PM)
Vivann
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
During the recent Great Indian Festival ,
i purachased a galaxy M21 . 

I want to register the mobile for warranty service . I have visited the Samsung India website and couldn't find any steps to register .
Is it possible to register a device purchased from online store other than Samsung ?

My last mobile was Galaxy M10(which I purchased from Amazon) and when I went to a Samsung store for repair I was asked to pay for the repair costs since I had no signed warranty card .
 How would I have a signed warranty card if I bought from an online store ?

7 Comments
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
you just need a copy of the invoice for online purchased devices.. i think all phones gets 1 year standard warranty whether purchased online or offline.. but it is always good to check the product page before buying it should mention 1 year manufacturer's warranty. May i know what was the repair for M10 and was it within 12 months from purchase date?
Vivann
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
For the Galaxy M10 it was 2 months after purchase , couldn't charge the mobile due to a problem with the charging slot . Ended up paying around 500 or something at the Samsung store . Yet the problem was still persistent after 2 or 3 months .
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
if you are facing issues with service center, I have made a whole post about it. Check it out
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Service-Center-Issues/td-p/5803510
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy M

Hi Vivann, you can check for the eligibility of extending your warranty using these steps below:

Open Samsung Members app> Turn out to Get Help section > Click on Mobile Care and enter your IMEI> Click on the Check button to know the eligibility to purchase the extended warranty plan

0 Likes
chaitanyamehra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i purchase galaxy m21 during great indian fastival and its frount touch screen glass was breaked
0 Likes
anita10
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my mobile m31 is not charging and it's battery drain too rapidly
0 Likes
birja
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I bought a samsung guru fm from Amazon.there is something problem in its speaker .I want the warranty services.
0 Likes