Original topic:

WT Heck with Samsung 😡🤬🤦‍♂️ Not getting missed call notification 😳🤷🤦‍♂️

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 04:42 PM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
After  recent security patch update my M30s facing Major problem with phone calls

1 Not able to get missed call notification not even in AOD or notification panel after unlock...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😳
(please watch this small video)

Not getting missed call notification until open dailer

2. After the update Proximity sensor not working properly some times it's not turning screen when you remove from ear so I have to click power button 🤷🤷

Got irritated with Samsung stratagys Not Giving basic features like App lock , Screen recorder... are those premium features 🤷 🤷 or what...
My Dad using Redmi 7A cost 7k has has this feature why samsung why this is not 🚫 expected from you..

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
How did you customise AOD of your phone?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Install Good lock from Samsung.
It will be only installable on one ui full version device
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
He's using an M30s. So, I was asking how he did it.
0 Likes
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Install latest version of clockface from apk mirror then use lucky patcher to resign its signature and install it
After installation open settings lockscreen always on display there u can customize it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I tried resigning with test signature but it is crashing.Screenshot_20210725-203906_Device care_30642.jpgclipboard_image_1627225826497_1627225826497.jpg
0 Likes
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hey Aditya... I did install nice lock app from long back but didn't remember that process..

Just watch this video..

https://youtu.be/6o-sEor-6Cw

His Channel is related videos most of are Samsung M series phones watch his videos and if you like subscribe
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NavinKumar03
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
If you use truecaller uninstall and reinstall truecaller. Worked for me. It messes up phone missed call notification somehow even if not set default. When reinstalling do not allow or enable the setting named as show name and photos for missed calls in truecaller because only one app is allowed to show missed call notification and truecaller will not show if phone is offline or battery is optimised
0 Likes