Active Level 9
VoLTE issue on Samsung Galaxy M31 has been reported successful. Today I got a phone call from Vodafone Customer Service assuring they're going to fix the issue of VoLTE by sending us a software update pack that may contain this fix. So we are soon going to enjoy this feature ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ. Also idk if VoLTE issue resolved will we be ever going to enjoy VoWIFI service? ๐Ÿค” Let me know if you guys also reported this problem or not! 
Update: they listened to me and they enabled VoLTE on Samsung Galaxy M31 device. Guys if you don't see the symbol then Go to Settings - Connections - Mobile Networks - VoLTE Enable on Sim 1 and do remind that you need to set your vodafone sim card to slot 1 for better performance. Here is a screenshot that proves VoLTE enabled on Samsung Galaxy M31 ๐Ÿค‘

4 Comments
Active Level 4

How Vodafone will give software update bro

Only Samsung can give updates

the provide cellphone service update idk what that calls but they add features then Samsung rolls it over by reviewing
Active Level 5
I'm using Vodafone volte on Samsung galaxy m31.. Its supports volte.. Please check your mobile setting
Today right? well I reported them Yesterday and they listened to me! Maybe I am lucky after all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ