Original topic:

Vodafone VoLTE on Samsung Galaxy M31

(Topic created on: 11-17-2020 01:07 PM)
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
VoLTE issue on Samsung Galaxy M31 has been reported successful. Today I got a phone call from Vodafone Customer Service assuring they're going to fix the issue of VoLTE by sending us a software update pack that may contain this fix. So we are soon going to enjoy this feature 🥳🎉🎊. Also idk if VoLTE issue resolved will we be ever going to enjoy VoWIFI service? 🤔 Let me know if you guys also reported this problem or not! 
Update: they listened to me and they enabled VoLTE on Samsung Galaxy M31 device. Guys if you don't see the symbol then Go to Settings - Connections - Mobile Networks - VoLTE Enable on Sim 1 and do remind that you need to set your vodafone sim card to slot 1 for better performance. Here is a screenshot that proves VoLTE enabled on Samsung Galaxy M31 🤑

4 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

How Vodafone will give software update bro

Only Samsung can give updates

HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
the provide cellphone service update idk what that calls but they add features then Samsung rolls it over by reviewing
0 Likes
Akhiltiwari23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I'm using Vodafone volte on Samsung galaxy m31.. Its supports volte.. Please check your mobile setting
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Today right? well I reported them Yesterday and they listened to me! Maybe I am lucky after all 😁🥰
0 Likes