Original topic:

Video call issues

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 06:48 AM)
Sanram
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have video call issues in my phone.  Whether it is whatsapp or google duo. Please give me a solution. 
13 Comments
Rutwik07
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
what kind of problem pls specify
0 Likes
Sanram
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Sorry for delayed response. When I make a video call, video will be totally blur and will have break in audio. Tried to Uninstall and install whatsapp. Same issue. I have very good internet speed at home (100mbps). Please give me solution.
Rutwik07
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
try to reset camera settings

if problem continues contact Samsung customer care support they will remotly scan your phone and helps to figure out your problem.
0 Likes
Sanram
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I found the solution. When I switch on the Samsung VPN, video and quality decreases becomes worst. When I switch off the VPN, it will be normal. Thank you!
0 Likes
Tahirbhat
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
What Kind Of Problem.
and uninstall the apps then re-install.
0 Likes
Sanram
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Sorry for delayed response. When I make a video call, video will be totally blur and will have break in audio. Tried to Uninstall and install whatsapp. Same issue. I have very good internet speed at home (100mbps). Please give me solution.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sanram
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Sanram
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I found the solution. When I switch on the Samsung VPN, video and quality decreases becomes worst. When I switch off the VPN, it will be normal.
0 Likes