Original topic:

Very slow charging problem in M30s

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 02:01 PM)
Shaanknayak
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung, 

Almost all M30s users are facing slow charging problem.

There is no issue with charger and fast charging mode is also enabled. Its something with software update.

Kindly try to understand our problems in this time of lockdown and fix this issue asap.

16 Comments
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
slow charging problem is normal now in summer days due to hot atmosphere it occure

🤙🤙🤙
For slow charging related issue you should follow my stuff ..may be it will surely help you...

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Overheating/td-p/3994707

and turn off adaptive brightness from status bar toggle...and turn it minimum level during charging and check again ..
Shaanknayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Oooooo summer days bro, we all are not idiots, just keep your advice with you

HITstrong12
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I reported this to Samsung and they gave me advise to charge while switch off for some time. but everything is **bleep** nothing help.
situation even worsen now. in an 1 hr of charging battery charged by 6 % only. this is really frustrating. I performed factory reset and clear catche . did everything
Shaanknayak
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I can understand...its so frustrating .....i have also tried all this.....nothing works

Galaxy M
yes bro I am having same issue for an hour its charging 10
Samsung_wgKb3dc
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
m also having same problem... in 30 minutes my phone charged only 3%
Prakash1967
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Bro...i am also having same problem after 9 hours charging ..only 67 %..is there any fix . I did factory rest ..nothing works ..feeling bad on this product ..

cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jchagale
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Hi Team,

Tried the steps above and no luck. Its evident that the new SW update is causing all the issues, as we never had any issues before update though we are using the same cable, adapter. To my surprise, I also notice that the Bluetooth is also not working, it enables when I select on the notification panel, but never shows on the main screen that Bluetooth is up. This is really frustrating that, new updated sw should not make our phone do wonders, but the basic things should work a lot better with the futuristic updates.