Original topic:

Very bad experience of updating M30S

(Topic created on: 06-15-2021 08:18 AM)
Renu80
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
It is very sad that a big and reputed company like Samsung gives updates without checking them properly. We installed an update of 744 MB on our phone on 22 April 2021 and after a while saw an update of more than 100 MB. We installed that too but as soon as I tried to use the phone after installing it, the phone got stuck on the logo. After this, the phone neither turned off nor started. I had to go to the service center at Babrala where they tried their best but the phone could not turn on. Finally, They told my husband that the mother board of the phone would have to be changed. I got my phone after about 10 days but its internet is working very bad. It has become very slow. I am a government employee I am facing lot of problems due to poor performance of the phone. I am very disappointed please tell me some way. Has anyone else faced this problem? My phone was working well before this incident. Would that ! I had not updated my phone.
9 Comments
pashamvijay
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Lot of m30s users faced this problem. They changed mother board by spending 8000rps on it. No one responded for that. They tried to raise voice but it remained unheard
Renu80
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
You are right Sir.
0 Likes
vicky198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Correct. I have same issue after warranty period over
0 Likes
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
My friend faced the same issue in lockdown, after replacing the motherboard the issue wasn't resolved..he sold the device and got a redmi note 10 pro
In my opinion avoid Samsung M and F series smartphone
shiv33
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Not only m30s all m series phones very bad experience
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vicky198
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also a developer.

I don't think samsung is not aware about this issue.

Many user has a same issue after warranty period over.

Either it is a strategy or they don't want to accept manufacture defect
Galaxy M
They are not good even in their flagship devices...even only 4 months old s21 plus - this is how they handled while screen repcement for display blackout issue....don't keep anymore expectations...

I am already upgrading to Apple....IMG-20210629-WA0003_40010.jpgIMG-20210629-WA0001_39976.jpgIMG-20210629-WA0009_39989.jpgIMG-20210629-WA0008_40007.jpg
0 Likes
Renu80
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Today my m30s began to restart automatically. My husband had to go to service center which is 30 kms from our house. He had to go there in heavy rain. I will never buy Samsung device in future.
0 Likes