Original topic:

Very Furious at SAMSUNG b'cuz of No Software Updates !!!

(Topic created on: 08-27-2019 10:10 PM)
NoobMaster
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
A50 has received more than 6 firmware improvement updates & M30 has only received 3 updates..First Pie update & after 2 security patches. Thats it SAMSUNG?
My friend got A50 & he teases me every time when software updates are available on his phone. I feel like ashamed infront of him.
THIS IS PARTIALITY SAMSUNG !!! Why? Last year also they did such cheap partiality between A9 & A8 Star where they pushed so many software updates to A9 & A8 Star received very few updates as compare to A9 despite of coming from same A-Series.(A8 Star surely must have felt so screwed & ashamed back then)

Its been 6 months I brought Galaxy M30 & except a Pie update & 2 security patches I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY FIRMWARE Improvement UPDATE !!!! Really Samsung? This was not expected from you SAMSUNG. We're in August but my patch is still of May month !!! 

This is what I have paid 15k fror??? I was atleast expecting a camera(dedicated night mode & slow mo) or fingerprints improvements but SAMSUNG just leaved M30 for granted. I have been a loyal Samsung user till now but now I just hate you SAMSUNG !!!

I once read "Never buy a Samsung mid-ranger" & that seemed to be so true. This is the Last Samsung device I am ever used I think. Very Pathetic Experience from Samsung!!! In software updates department, companies like Xiomi/Oppo/Vivo does better than Samsung, atleast they never let their cuatomer down.

19 Comments
Galaxy M
bro night mode;and slow mo not supported by the processor and finger print is already good but a50 indisplay scanner was not good
NoobMaster
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Bruhhh...How can old budget J-Series powered by Exynos 7 Series easily handle Night Mode & M30 not?
0 Likes
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
who said slow motion and night mode not supported in m30?
Galaxy M
and since it's launch a7 2018 received only 3 updates.(Excluding Pie)
#Shamesung #Samsung
NoobMaster
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
They do partiality in their own devices......even with flagship phone also bruhh....They have given S10's night mode to S9 but NOT TO S8.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
and we paid 25K for 4gb 64gb and 29K for 6gb 128gb
shejeeb
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
totaly agree with u bro....Samsung is **bleep** in providing updates in midranger....and also they consider m series as a begger
NoobMaster
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
You said it Right. M-Series is Begger. I am regretting so much buying M30. There's nothing in this phone...No Pay Mini, No Secure Folder, No S Health, & many others essential features lacking.
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
dont make it hue and cry , its your own fault , if you wanted those feature you should read the manual of the handset which one has that or which one dont
0 Likes