Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Update One UI Core 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy M02

(Topic created on: 11-21-2022 11:53 AM)
Udesha_Jayashan
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Please Samsung,Give us the update of One UI Core 4.1 for Samsung Galaxy M02 device.Now our phone has so many bugs.If this update is not release in this month.I think I will sell this device and buy a Sony XZ2 device.Actually Sony brands phone is very affordable for the price
5 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
There are plenty of bugs in Android 12 as well. From my personal experience, Android 11 is better.

Because, Android 12 removes certain built-in features of mid-range Galaxy devices like smart view and disables other key functions in the camera settings. In addition to that, the speed of the phones are somewhat slower.

If you find bugs and other problems in Android 11, it will likely be fixed by the upcoming security patches updates. Check for security patch updates regularly & keep your device a lot safer.

However, I hope you will get the Android 12 based on One UI 5.0 Core update by the end of this year. You might want to wait patiently until it officially shows up on your phone.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
SonalDeSoysa
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Sansung ape hitha kaduwa bn
Galaxy M
Yes bro👍
Galaxy M
Not sure when they release it for M02 😶
Send error reports for bugs. Hope they will fix with security patches.
Galaxy M
Yeah