Original topic:

Unable to use split screen

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 01:09 AM)
NagaNikhil
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am using samsung galaxy f62. I was unable to open app in split screen view. When I click app icon in recent's screen it is only showing two options. Am not able to see split screen option. Can anyone tell how to use split screen

61 Comments
Galaxy M

happening with me . Tried so many things Abhi Bhi Kuch Nahi Hua

Galaxy M
If you are facing same issue than write post on samsung community and tag samsung also write post in Twitter and Facebook So samsung can fix this issue in next update.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

I have the same problem literally I Tried Everything anyone can suggest here i am.

Buying Samsung F62 Is the worst decision of my life. I suggest visit customer care and if your problem solved please please mail me the solution in my mail id "ravirajpandya178@gmail.com"

Exactly Correct bro I am using Samsung Galaxy F62 this problem is happening every day with me even customer care hasn't a solution for that.

If you charge your mobile 100% this problem solves till you use your device 2H continuously and after hours and hours of waiting problems is still there you cant solve this problem.

Even by putting  100%  chance for solving problem is 50%.Of course, you can not use your mobile while charging it.

akshat_jain
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I am facing the same issue with my galaxy f62.  Samsung must fix this with a software update at the latest.

Galaxy M

same here bro

Galaxy M
Samsung members pe post muko ,Twitter or Facebook me bhi post rakho samsung ko tag kare tabhi unko Pata chalega sur next update me thick karenge
0 Likes
akshat_jain
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Split screen mode is not working on my galaxy F62

Screenshot_20210505-121540_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-025851_One UI Home.jpg

swapnil72
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Same issue with me too
Galaxy M
If you are facing same issue than write post on samsung community and tag samsung also write post in Twitter and Facebook So samsung can fix this issue in next update.
Pragadeesh21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I'm facing the same issues options were not showing. I enabled resize settings and restarted then it showing after 5 to 10 mins its disappeared. I'm using F62