Original topic:

Try again after 1440 minutes

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 09:55 AM)
kgk92
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I am using Samsung m31 from July 2020. I don't have any problem since then, but everything changed after I updated the OS to OS11 UI3.0. 

My phone kept stuck and restarts for no reason. Today morning it restarted and when I tried to unlock it with 4 digit pin it started displaying "Try again after 1440 minutes", even though I had my pin correct.

It is really ridiculous that someone needs to wait for whole 24 hours to use the mobile phone.

From multiple posts what I learnt is by clearing the cache memory during bootup might solve the problem.

I tried to restart and enter boot mode. Unluckily each time I tried it restarted normally and the counter got updated to 1440 minutes.

Will clearing the cache solves the issue really (at least for the moment) or is there any solution?

Please help me.

Edited: I have waited for the whole 24 hours and now the mobile is working normally. After the restart, I uninstalled Turbo VPN app (unknown whether is it the reason for the multiple restarts). Thanks for the suggestions from the community.

30 Comments
Galaxy M
Go to safe mode and see if this happen again or not.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to safemode and observe is there same issue in safemode too
if not then problem may due to other downloaded apps
and if same issue in safemode then try to visit service centre

steps to turn safemode;
long press on power button>
long press on power off option>click on safemode >your mobile will restart and turn into safemode.

Keep in mind that in this mode only inbuilt system app will work
Galaxy M

Hi, 

I´ve just experienced this on the 12/2022, this process didn´t worked on my phone (A51) but it wasn´t possible to reboot it as pressing the power button didn´t worked. 

I ended up waiting 24 hrs to be able to unlock it. 

After this I rebooted the phone again and the error still persists, I erased all suspicious apps, except whatsapp, telegram and my bank app. 

Is there  any known issue with any of the apps mentioned above?

------ UPDATE 1 ---------------

So the errors isn´t gone, I´m trying to figure out what happens this time while I was charging the phone it rebooted partially as the only thing it did was to launch the start up menu again and prompt me with language menu, googles accounts and samsung account. But the pictures and apps where there untouched. So I guess this is going to last for long. 

0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Meanwhile send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201223-115720_Samsung Members_65434.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

kgk92
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I tried to clear the cache by pressing the volume up + power button. I tried somewhere around 3 to 4 times but the mobile never entered the mode where I can see the options. 

The mobile starts as if it started normally.

I tried to do it after waiting for the whole 24 hrs just to make sure no other further issues might arise.

However, it didn't happen. Will try it out if has any issues in the future.

Thanks.

kgk92
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Thanks. I will give it a try.

ud3022
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Did any of the above solutions work? Or did you have to wait for 24hrs? (I am facing the exact same issue with my M31)

Samsung_XpG3Jdb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

What have you done I am stuck on the same

0 Likes
Samsung_XpG3Jdb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Nothing happes

0 Likes