Original topic:

Try again after 1440 minutes

(Topic created on: 03-29-2021 02:36 PM)
kgk92
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I am using Samsung m31 from July 2020. I don't have any problem since then, but everything changed after I updated the OS to OS11 UI3.0. 

My phone kept stuck and restarts for no reason. Today morning it restarted and when I tried to unlock it with 4 digit pin it started displaying "Try again after 1440 minutes", even though I had my pin correct.

It is really ridiculous that someone needs to wait for whole 24 hours to use the mobile phone.

From multiple posts what I learnt is by clearing the cache memory during bootup might solve the problem.

I tried to restart and enter boot mode. Unluckily each time I tried it restarted normally and the counter got updated to 1440 minutes.

Will clearing the cache solves the issue really (at least for the moment) or is there any solution?

Please help me.

Edited: I have waited for the whole 24 hours and now the mobile is working normally. After the restart, I uninstalled Turbo VPN app (unknown whether is it the reason for the multiple restarts). Thanks for the suggestions from the community.

GokulDossG
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
same issue for me also last one week onwards. I am using M30 Mobile...
but after clearing cache memory, remove unwanted apps, free the RAM& Memory cleared.
now the issue is arises for me. let's see
0 Likes
kgk92
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Have you updated your OS? I hope we need to wait for the patch from Samsung side. I don't had any problem with OS 10 (previous version). I have seen only after OS11 update.
0 Likes
GokulDossG
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Now I am using OS10, but switched off issues happened for me last week.
but after did all above troubleshoots. it's not happening now. let's see in upcoming days....
0 Likes
GokulDossG
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
why this happened in all samsung M series mobiles??????????
0 Likes
Members_TcY2wKs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

It also happened  with my new device  samsung  galaxy f62.

I have already  reset my phone  twice  due to this problem.

Can anyone tell me this issue is specifically in my device?? Or anybody  else also suffering....

Stefan69
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hummm my A21 is in the same mode!!

**bleep** **bleep** Samsung!

0 Likes
arunbu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

same issue with my Samsung a50s...what's the solution? I'm still waiting err

kgk92
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
For now please try out suggestions provided by other members in loop like restarting in safe mode. As of now I am waiting for patch so that this problem will not arise in future.

This might not be logical but due to personal experience, mine is m31 with 128GB internal memory. And when the storage utilisation crosses 90GB phone started erroneous behaviour like multiple times restarts, becoming slow, and this 1440 minutes issue.
0 Likes
arunbu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

oh okay, thanks...I think no other option but to wait...maybe because we haven't got the June security patch could be the reason...I hope after 1440 minutes is over I can log in, right? crazy times

0 Likes
Samsung_jpfqTA4
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
  • I am facing this problem since yesterday in an otherwise decently working phone purchased in June 2020. Hope the device gets back to normal after 1440 minutes. Do I take it to an Authorized Service Center otherwise?
0 Likes