Original topic:

Touchscreen freeze issue in M30s while playing games

(Topic created on: 02-26-2020 11:23 AM)
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Hi there! Is anyone here hyperhydrotic like me? My hands get all wet while playing pubg, along with the screen. Then is when the main problem starts. After the sweat accumulates on the screen, it starts giving ghost touches and finally stops responding to my touch. Wiping the screen dry doesn't work, and I can't play anymore. Is this a software issue or the problem of my screenguard, which doesn't cover my whole screen? Is anyone here facing the same problem? My previous phone didn't have this issue, so it's likely a software flaw.
Plz help someone, as I'm not able to play Pubg due to this. Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
kushgawa
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
dont use a tempered use a poly guard instead of that i am using that it makes display very smooth nd convenient to use and provide a great safety
0 Likes
Galaxy M
ghost touch is normal on a wet screen.
if u have enabled touch sensitivity in display settings then disable it.
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
make sure you are not touching or holding mobile screen edges
0 Likes
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Then how tf mi supposed to hold the phone 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Rishi215
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
some times If you hold hardly your phone then screen didn't work properly
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We would like to inform you if the display contains any water drop or sweat then the device touch will work abnormally. To avoid this issue clean your device screen properly and use Samsung approved screen protector.  

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members Application (Samsung Member > Get Help > Interactive checks > touch screen).

2. If still issue persists, kindly visit nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Nagster
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Like few of us mentioned, the issue is with accidental touch around the bezel. Which can be ignored when there are active finger touch on the main display. Once you remove the finger from around the bezel it instantly recovers. Try using one of your devices to play pubgm. You'd understand. 

0 Likes
Nagster
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yeah it happens, when you're accidentally touching the edges. Using a screen guard works in eliminating such incidents, or you can turn off the camera area altogether in settings to get a wider bezel for better grip while playing. Hope it helps. Samsung needs to work on these issues though. Touch displays should recognize accidental touch like these.

0 Likes