Original topic:

Touch

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 02:40 PM)
Spacious
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
My touch is behaving odd sometimes.
Like it doesn't work in a particular area, it sometimes on the bottom and sometimes on the top. It happened once in the beginning when I bought the device and I had to notice it 3 to 4 times in my usage of three months. I simply had to restart to bring it back to normal and then it works perfect.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
software glitches bro ...this called ghost touch specially comes when you install software by using mobile data or wifi....that's not procedure for Samsung mobile...Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A B partition Type hence one and only recommend and proper process is install software via smart switch or odin flash or through authorised service center otherwise mobile data or wifi brings software holes maximum times

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if this problem will continue in future then visit service centre and get reinstall your software update
or take all backup and reset/format your device

View solution in context

Solution
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
You can check yourself for the problem (to be completely sure)
Go to get help
then interactive checks
then select touch screen.

View solution in context

12 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
software glitches bro ...this called ghost touch specially comes when you install software by using mobile data or wifi....that's not procedure for Samsung mobile...Samsung provides non A B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A B partition Type hence one and only recommend and proper process is install software via smart switch or odin flash or through authorised service center otherwise mobile data or wifi brings software holes maximum times
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
sure man. thank you.
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if this problem will continue in future then visit service centre and get reinstall your software update
or take all backup and reset/format your device
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
sure brother. thank you.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
thank you too brother
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
we all are suggest you if possible go to service center reinstall software or install thorugh smart swtich
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
thank you.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Mostly this happens due to software issues. Wait for the next update to see if this is resolved, or try to visit your nearest service center if it still creates issues.
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
thank you.