Original topic:

Too much battery drain in after march security patch update in m30s

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 11:31 PM)
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
After the update the battery is draining like hell. The screen on time is reduced by almost 4 hours. Now I am getting 10-11 hours of usgae but before the update I used to get 15 hours+. And the worst part is idle battery drain. Too much battery darin in night almost 7-8%. Todate I left the phone at 70% at 10:30pm and went to eat my dinner and after coming back at 11:10pm it was at 67%.This is crazy like there was not a single app in the background running the mobile data wifi everything was off and the most important thing is I always keep my phone in the medium power saving mode. Still this is what I am getting.And the heating is so much. After video calling for 5 minutes on whatsapp it is heating like playing pubg for 30 minutes. samsung, I request you to fix this. This is not why people buy a phone with 6000 mah battery you gotta keep the usp of the phone right. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
😔 Samsung took bake battery power in update. never update phone before reading reviews
0 Likes
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yes I should have done that.. now I am regretting
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you.

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Cynia888
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Im also experiencing the same thing with my recently purchased S21 ultra...I thought battery life of the galaxy s21 ultra is quite ahead of the competition...I have both Iphone 12 pro max and S21 ultra charged to 100% battery...Im quite surprised that my iphone 12pro max battery life stood longer than the S21 ultra, at first I thought the phone has a problem, but seeing some comments and reviews both from youtube and in this community, I guess Samsung March update was a disaster...I just bought my phone 3days ago and this is the experience I got from s21...😪😪😪  Samsung please fix this issue...it's useless to have a 5000mA battery when you can't make the most of it...👎👎👎

0 Likes