Original topic:

To whoever it may concern about Android 10

(Topic created on: 09-14-2020 07:28 PM)
smurtys
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Guys I'm giving u fair and square warning about the Android 10 upgrade (in my m30s) that Samsung rolled a few months back, do not upgrade to it as it contains so much bugs and it's a **bleep** update. My phone's sd card malfunctioned and got corrupted after the new upgrade now I'm facing a bootloop - freeze problem. Phone goes into restart , switch off and on and goes on continuously. I'm so **bleep** pissed from this update. I wish i never have updated... 
13 Comments
samlovr
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
This is why I haven't updated my M30s yet 🙂

although the update notification bothers me every time.. 🥵
0 Likes
samlovr
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Mainly because I have updated my M10s and M20 also, and I haven't found any differences between Android 9 and 10, My bad 😛
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
there are several improvements.
1) security:- u now have the option to allow any app to use a permission only when u open the app. this means the app cannot access the permission all the time

2) the new navigation gesture is awesome

3) Recycle bin has been added to both gallery and contacts which makes life easier
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I've updated my mother's M30s to Android 10 and haven't faced any such issues
0 Likes
smurtys
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
how long since u updated
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
it's been more than 2 months
0 Likes
smurtys
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it's been more than 2 months for me too the problems come after some longer period of time
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Maybe software glitch brother.. Better visit service center for reflashing software.. It is recommended to install using smartswitch or service center atleast for major updates as our devices not have A/B partition to revert back if any issues in installed update...
0 Likes
smurtys
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
what is reflashing software?
0 Likes