Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

To all having Exynoss 9611 chip as their processor.

(Topic created on: 10-28-2021 07:52 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Friends,those of you who are lucky enough to have a working phone,please DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PHONE.  Otherwise you will face the issue of constant restarting. Wait till Samsung solves the issue or till the Android 12/one ui 4 update (that is if u r getting it). 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey everyone many people are getting their motherboard replaced free of cost even for devices out of warranty. So please contact the Samsung service head,if you face this issue before paying for the hefty replacement. There is all possibility that you will get it for free, because the issue is basically not yours.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I am adding a relevant link here, which may be helpful to all with this issue.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restart-issue-solved-by-Samsung/td-p/10242915

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
uvnaresh
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes i was facing the restart problem my mobile is m31
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Bro watch GyanTherapy YouTube video on this issue.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://youtu.be/5z-3Nc3a1Rk
Watch this video and send mail as instructed
pratikpophale
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same problem with my M31,
Why not samsung provide early update because so many complaints for problem,more delay more bad impression of Hangsung.
Galaxy M
I updated my a50 which has 9610 and it has no such problems
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I didn't say you will certainly get a problem. I too don't have any issues after update.However,there are thousands of unfortunate people out there struggling with this problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Also I said 9611 specifically for a reason..not 9610,not 9612.
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey everyone many people are getting their motherboard replaced free of cost even for devices out of warranty. So please contact the Samsung service head,if you face this issue before paying for the hefty replacement. There is all possibility that you will get it for free, because the issue is basically not yours.
0 Likes