Original topic:

Time to say good bye to samsung

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 01:06 AM)
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I am using samsung phone since 2012 and now i have a m30s using it like 1.6 years.it give me a very good performance in camera gaming user interface etc but hard to say good bye because of freezing and restarting problem after july update .i am facing these problem since 10 days and now it's became a headache now so today is the last day with my m30s.i will never buy a samsung phone in my life.byee members take care and be safe
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I already explored alot from samsung i never dispointed from samsung but now i think i make a huge mistake to buy m30s because of july update even i can't use my phone for daily basis bro
geevees
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Seems like any of installed app is conflicting with the os. Try shortlisting the apps. If any unusual apps you have. Also suspect games. Check update for all system and samsung apps. Also check update 'Android system Web view' plugin. If no update for this plugin try to reset it to the base version by removing all updates. Best of luck.
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ok thanks
0 Likes
UzzuBhai
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
If you don't want any problem in your mobile then Buy A series A51,A71,A52,A72 because Samsung give full ui in A series. A series mobiles are better than M series
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Sorry bro i will never buy samsung again
Saranj
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I think it's with the m series bro
0 Likes
yShreyansh
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
You're facing this issue after July update or June ? Because there's no July Update available for m30s
0 Likes
Novastark
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Better u should downgrade to android 10
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung care said you have to change the motherboard for this they can't downgrade the software
0 Likes
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Downgrading to Android 10 won't solve the issue, based on my experience with my own M30s device.