Original topic:

There are lots of bugs after Nov.1 security update

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 11:47 AM)
AkhilGupta94
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
1. FLASHLIGHT BUG - Flashlight is not turning on normally and in video mode also.

2. CHARGING TIME - Charging time has increased tremendously (30% in 90 mins).

3. CONNECTION - I tried to connect my phone with my laptop through data cable but i failed and there is no usb option displaying in notification panel, only charging notification is showing. 

4. SCREEN COLOUR FLUCTUATION - Everytime when a notification comes, screen colour fluctuats from normal to yellow (like blue light filter) in some micro seconds. 

5. CHARGING ANIMATION - when i connect my phone with the charger, the charging Animation is displaying ater 5-6 seconds and not immediately. And after disconnecting  charger,  hint in battery icon is removing after 7-8 seconds.

ITS BEEN 3 DAYS WITH THESE ISSUES AND NOW I AM IRRITATED. PLEASE FIX THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. 
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I think you should perform factory reset and check whether your issue is resolved and if you are still facing these issues. Then kindly visit your nearest Samsung service centre and get your device checked.
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
yes, I am using M30s and didn't face such problems
0 Likes
Samsung_Mjrs445
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

i'm also facing these issues , hope they fix it soon

sandy0804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i am using m30s no such issues seen in the same way no other changes seen... after update
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
True, same here. I don't understand how these users are getting affected by such kind of bugs after update.
AkhilGupta94
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
You two are exceptions but it doesn't mean problems doesn't exist.
0 Likes
AkhilGupta94
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I tried everything even factory reset but problems not resolved.
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Take your device to Samsung service centre, it's not an issue with the update. Updates are same for each and every devices, there's no exceptions. Samsung is not rolling out different updates to different users like stable to one devices and one full of bugs to others.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
If any problem is there's, it's in your device so kindly get it checked.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Or else stay this way for the next 3 months 🤷🏻‍♂️. As you must be aware the M30s would receive updates on a quarterly basis.
0 Likes