Original topic:

The good lock we don't have

(Topic created on: 07-28-2022 10:02 PM)
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Why can't you change the server of the Samsung M series phone and get Good Lock?

16 Comments
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
epa epa.ewwa karadara weda.Issarahata Goodlock oneuicore walatath dei.Root karanna epa.root karanawa kiyanne leda godak.
0 Likes
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I think it will be possible to get it through software update or Galaxy Store update.
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
may be...!
Lonixndu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
First of all, changing servers won't get you Good Lock. It's because most of samsung M series phone runs on OneUI Core, which is a cut down version of OneUI, and it lacks some features. And of course you can't just install OneUI to your phone cuz, OneUI Core version is designed to run smoother, even on low end devices.
So what you can do?
The only solution is patience!
Samsung has been adding features to OneUI Core recently. And soon enough, we might get it with a software update! Who knows?

What I'm tryna say is, just don't expect the full samsung experience with a midrange or a budget phone. If samsung releases a new feature, it would probably get to flagships first.

So the only solution... is to WAIT!

And please, if you want to get software updates, support and you don't wanna void your warranty, just DONT ROOT YOUR PHONE. You can install software updates manually if you're rooted I know! But if your phone is new, just don't even think about it!

Be sure to click the 3 dots and hit "accept as solution"!😉

Anytime!❤
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes, I think you can get the software update from there, you have to be patient anyway
Lonixndu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Well, there are some alternatives, some third party apps like "Nice Lock". In the meantime, you could try that.
0 Likes
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I tried that too but it didn't work
0 Likes