Original topic:

The good lock we don't have

(Topic created on: 07-23-2022 04:30 AM)
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Why can't you change the server of the Samsung M series phone and get Good Lock?

16 Comments
Galaxy M
Currently one ui core devices can't access good lock application
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
My ui is 4.1
Galaxy M
Nope, not that samsung release their smartphone as a 2 categories
1. One ui - for flagships and some midranges
2. One ui core- for some midranges and budgets
So one ui devices can access all the advanced features and applications but one ui core make for budget so it have some weak points so that is why you can't access good lock 🙂

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Learn how to download Good Lock app and make it compatible with your Galaxy device using the link provided below.

https://youtu.be/LqQ6ToOq0SE

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Galaxy M
Hi... good lock is currently not available for OneUI core devices. But you can try alternatives like NiceLock 😊
Yasiru06
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I tried that too and it didn't work
Galaxy M
Better to wait until release for available OneUI core then 😐
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Server wenas kala kiyala M seris walata Goodlock ganna ba.Android wala thiye package manager kiyala ekak.Eke thiye intergrity verification kiyala ekak.OneUIcore walata Goodlock modules install karaddi eken verify karala block karanawa.Device eka root karala onenam oya intergrity verfication eka disable karanna puluwan.ethakota thamayi OneUIcore wala Goodlock install karala use karanna puluwan. 😊
0 Likes
navodnim
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Eka hariyata karana widiha kiyanna puluwanda