Original topic:

The OMG M40?

(Topic created on: 06-14-2019 03:32 AM)
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Ok so the rumours about the Galaxy M40 have been doing the rounds
And most of it have been confirmed by samsung on Amazon. (sale 18/06/19)
Price beginning at Rs.19,990 (6+128gb)

What did you and what didn't you like about it. Comment below as a survey

Its going to have:
1. An Infinity-O display (a punch hole display) 6.3 inch FHD+ with corning gorilla glass
2. Snapdragon 675 (The preferred gaming chipset at this level)
3.  32MP primary cam +5MP depth cam +8MP ultrawide cam rear setup
4K video recording
4. 16 MP cam for selfies

5. WidevineL1
certification (for HD streaming) and Dolby Atmos sound.
 By the way,
6. the screen is the speaker
(Yup, it vibrates to produce sound)
Fast charging at c- type 15W
7. A c-type earphone is included 

These are what have been confirmed on Amazon.
GeekyRanjit on youtube released a video where more specs were out.( I trust that guy)

So,
Here are the cons:
1. The display is an LCD
(not amoled like m30 or a30) which is a big downfall. But they had to cut corners considering its an infinity O display. And doing that in an amoled can be costly and probably damaging?

Also its a 309ppi according to Ranjits specs sheet(I think its a mistake and must be 409ppi, it just must be,it cant be 309.. that's pathetic)

2. Battery is 3500 mah . There have been a lot of complaintsbin this regard but considering its a sd675 and has an LCD display with less ppi's it wouldnt damage battery time it too much. The processor really matters when it comes to battery.

3. They have virtual light sensing (basically uses camera to take pictures and sets brightness accordingly at the start of phone) instead of an ambient light sensor and that might not be as dynamic as a dedicated ambient sensor.

4. C-type port with the absence of 3.5mm headphone jack (we love C type but not without the 3.5mm jack) 

Overall I dig it because its a rebel and brought about quirky features although a bit unnecessary. Well that's just me

Leave your opinions, comments and suggestions below.
0 Likes
7 Comments
VIP00
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
So funny! please note on my English language where the errors exist? I think you should have noted it. Useless fellow!😡😡😡
0 Likes
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Excuse me? You are just proving my point here brother. Don't take it personally but I was using the exact same way to convey the message you delivered to him. You seem really offended when I pointed it out to you. Think of how it could have felt to him. And your comment of "Useless fellow" actually makes me laugh😂 It's okay to correct people's grammar. But you have to have a perfect one at least while you are doing it. Peace be to you brother..
0 Likes
VIP00
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Mind your language! Someone should write in English when he/she is properly strong in English. No one keeps pressure on him/her to write in English .
And finally OIL YOUR OWN MACHINE. OK? You needn't to poke your nose in others affairs
A VERY GOOD NIGHT!😡😡😡
0 Likes
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
You just replied to me on my post from months ago (which had no relevance to the said incident) and now you are asking me to not to poke my nose in others affairs?!

If you can't take criticism on your own grammar don't criticize others! People that aren't too strong in english shouldn't stop them from trying to convey it in the language so that many others can atleast try to help!

That guy was trying to voice his problem and you were grammar policing him! Search for it if you don't know what that means. Introspect a little. What you are doing can be considered online harassment if you aren't careful.
0 Likes
VIP00
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I have clearly marked you few a minutes ago A VERY GOOD NIGHT! Don't try to reply anymore. I have been experienced thoroughly of how type of person are you.
0 Likes
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Excuse me? Marked me? What?
0 Likes
VIP00
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
OMG! Have you any feelings of self respect? If not, please visit a psychiatrist. You need a mental check up as well as treatment 😂😂😂
0 Likes