Original topic:

The Galaxy F41 is now receiving its second major One UI 3 update

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 08:51 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M

Samsung offers some of the best firmware support among Android smartphone manufacturers, but even so, it’s somewhat surprising to see the company’s rebranded Galaxy F series of smartphone enjoying timely firmware updates. The Galaxy F62 received its first update around the same time it got released in India, and the Galaxy F41 was updated to Android 11-based One UI 3.0 at the beginning of the year. Surprisingly enough, the same Galaxy F41 is now receiving another major firmware update that pushes the version of One UI to 3.1.

The latest update for the Galaxy F41 can be identified by firmware version F415FXXU1BUC8. It weighs about 1GB and it includes the March 2021 security patch. The changelog mentions camera and overall performance improvement, as well as new and / or enhanced features as part of One UI 3.1.

The update is now being rolled out in India but other markets including Brazil and Panama should also be receiving One UI 3.1 soon. The update will be accompanied by a notification which users can tap to proceed with the installation process. Alternatively, SamMobile readers can refer to our firmware archive where they can find new firmware regularly.

Are you a Galaxy F41 owner in India? Are you happy with the way Samsung’s been supporting the device so far? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

9 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
R.I.P. for A51 Indian variant One Ui 3.1
😂😂😂😭😭😭
Galaxy M
Milega bhai A51 ko bhi milega ...sabra ka fal meetha hota hai 😅😅
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Milega ye to pata hain, I just wanted to say that Samsung India is lazy AF. Samsung Russia always provides updates fast and bug free and Samsung India provides late and with bugs.😂😂😂
Galaxy M
Correct but kar bhi kya sakte hai ..
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
We can just sleep. 🤣🤣🤣

1617639568548.gif

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Ok !
Good Night 🤣🤣🤣