Original topic:

THIS IS SO MUCH ANNOYING !!! 🤬🤬🤬

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 05:56 PM)
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung India is taking advantages of Anti-China Movement. It is because they launched a Rebranded M31 as M31s with Improved Cameras and M51 With Snapdragon 730G at 25K and with 60hz Display. Now The New Galaxy F series is already in the works and as per the leaks and from geekbench it is clear that The First Phone Of Galaxy F Series (The Galaxy F41) will still have that crappy Exynos 9611. It is already in the Geekbench listing. Now This Is Too Much Annoying because We Want Sone Reason From Samsung India To Boycott Chinese Devices. And If Samsung does this Wrong Things again and again we have to buy Chinese Devices. The F41 is just will be the rebranded M31s which another Wrong Step.  So it is request to Samsung India to Bring some New Exynos Processors in Their Midrange Devices.

Link Of The Benchmark Listing Of F41:

11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M

woh kya hain na samsung ke paas inovation sab khatam 

Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Exynos 9611 in not at all crappy bro, its is a decent processor, the only problwm is that it is overused. But that doesn't matter if it is capable enough.
Galaxy M
loll it is not at all capable, i played a game called world truck driving simulator and it lagged as hell even on low settings on my m21, which my old 2017 device (yu yureka black) with sd 430 is capable of playing smoothly with high resolution and high graphics, now comparison is before you!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
The problem is that 9611 is almost comparable to Snapdragon 665 so dont you think Samsung being such a big company should level up.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I play COD Mobile at high graphics and high FPS and I face 0 lags. How is it possible then?
Spunk
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
You sure you played 9611 on high graphics it literally lag way too much on high settings default setting is on medium
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I am sure I played on high settings, I know about games and graphics and when I speak, I speak with my knowledge.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Lol so Qualcomm just change names nothing else ? 🤦🤦
Galaxy M
Bro its time to Boycott Samsung.

I am not going to buy any Samsung product now.