Original topic:

Still the same Bugs occurring youtube and mx player freezing issue.

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 12:12 PM)
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
When i play youtube or mx player pro after locking my phone for few seconds and then trying to unlock my phone there is a bug, where it freezes the entire youtube and also mx player in horizontal rotation mode and won't respond, it will freeze... the screen entirely will not respond until i force stop the app this is happening on my M32 still the same issue is not resolved after latest one ui 5 A13 software update. 

Here I'm attaching my latest software version info in screenshot and the video of that irritating bug happening down below👇👇

@Samsung support please fix this !!

22 Comments
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Did u reset it after update??
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes every possible steps like clearing app cache to reseting the phone to restarting the phone every single way to resolve it but still the same bug happening 😑
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
By the way the theme you are using may be it can't handle it. Try this in default theme which provided by Samsung m32 4g.
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I have tried default theme but this issue is still happening bro 😪
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
That's why I didn't update it yet.
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
In which version you’re in currently 🤔 on ur M32 can you please send your current software screeshot info, it's actually a good decision by u don't update this version which is kind of ruined my experience with Samsung because I used youtube too much so it's kind of irritating for me 😓😢
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
My last updateScreenshot_20230204-161157_Software update_1000034442_1675507409.jpg
SanjitX_M32
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Android 12👍 great stay there
Sdk55
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Last security update of Android 12..
My phone is showing Android 13 update available ..i don't want to update that now..