Original topic:

Still facing M30s Android 10 update issue, help me

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 01:40 PM)
Mubz2020
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear communities, some one help me to resolve my problem. I cant able to share my hotspot with Laptop after 10 update. During WFH this is major problem of mine. Kindly give me ur suggestions.
xavi111
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
our Hotspot working. the problem is it's not detectable on the device which was heavily using hotspot in android 9.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I'm also on android 10 in M30s... Using hp laptop with Windows 10 Pro and realtek network card. I don't have any issues.
0 Likes
xavi111
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I think you didn't understand the problem. I have two laptop. my personal laptop which I was regularly using 8 to 9 hours daily had issue. The other one which was occassionally used had no issue. I also have changed the Mac address of laptop but still had the problem.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Then it's not mobile issue it's network card issues in your laptop.
0 Likes
xavi111
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
it means so many users had issue with there card on same day when they upgraded to android 9 to android 10.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
No. What I meant to say is with android 10 there will be change in WiFi certification. Maybe compatibility issues with network cards. So some working some not.
For example after updating my Windows to 2004 realtek adapter only connects 1 Bluetooth at a time and Microsoft lifted hands saying realtek is working on it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Can you tell which laptop do you have, wireless adapter, and does it support 5ghz
Mubz2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
its basic model laptop, Pentium R. I think you are right my laptop doesn't support 5ghz
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Pentium means definitely old and doesn't support 5ghz. I suggest you the method which worked for me in A50 I hope it will work in m30s too.
Here.. Download any activity manager app from play store go to settings and search for hotspot and click on wifi hotspot. Then advance option by default AP Band was set to 5ghz after Q update now change it to 2.4ghz. Restart mobile and check if it fixes.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Try after rebooting the phone

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes