Original topic:

Still No update for M51 most recent and most promoted device for time being !!

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 09:56 PM)
IG-shutterbug_anogh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Many samsung devices getting Oct security updates with bug fixes ... even my dad's m21 got it ... but M51 still running on August security patch ... now its November but no stability and security update as promised by the company !! There are many software issue as mentioned by many fellow customer even on this group !! The moderator/admin of this group forward the issues to the company !! I have tweeted several times but they only say post and discuss in this app for solutions 😂😂 

10 Comments
Alwinbenny
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
bro ,the situation is same for me even A30 got it but my A50s not....i think we can expect some major update with nov patch
Galaxy M
hoping for the best
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

you will get update soon

I hope the will fix issues pinky picture tooooooooooooooooooo

Galaxy M
lets see
0 Likes
vic31
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro wait for next month. most probably it ll come around december last week aur jan 1st week
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Be patient.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As we can check your device is already updated to the latest version of the software. Whenever there is any new update for your device you will be notified and you can check the update in the Samsung Members app under the notice section. Kindly keep your applications and software updated to the latest version.

Update device software (If available):- Tap on Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > updates > Downloading updates>Install now
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
utpalchoudhury
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
when M51 software patch updates will be available??
0 Likes
Galaxy M
can't guess ... its December still M51 running on August security patch ...
0 Likes