Original topic:

Some apps got freeze in M31s

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 08:47 AM)
milanvthakor
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I have purchased the M31s last month. Everything thing is working fine in it. But some apps like gallery, duolingo got freeze when I keep this app on foreground and lock the phone. After 10 to 15 mins when I again try to use this open foreground apps, these apps get stuck. However I can scroll down the notification panel, able to click navigation buttons(home, recent apps, back).

Let me explain you clearly, for example I click some picture in Gallery to view, i zoom in the picture now for some reason I lock the screen and leave the picture zoomed in. After 10 to 15 mins I came back and unlock the phone. I got that picture with zoom view. But now I am able to slide the picture. Touch gestures is not working. I need to close the picture and open it again. Same is happening with duolingo, when I leaves the app in between the practice and open it again, I am not able to click the answer buttons. I need to put that app in background and open it again. While writing this issue, this complaint box also get stuck for a minute.

I think this is software issue, you can fix this with next update. I have also tested this scenario with m30s but it is working well in that device.

Thank you.

36 Comments
Zeelt
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Facebook also
0 Likes
Nightmare101
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am having the same problem as well, we need a bug fix update for this cause the phone is nice, but this bug is killing it

0 Likes
milanvthakor
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
This issue is still persist in latest update. 🤨 Its seems like samsung does not even look into this feedback forms for the once. This is how customer service should be samsung? Now if some how they will also find this bug, still we need to wait for another month or two to receive the update. 😡
0 Likes
HasanSalim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have the same issue here. I've been using M31s mobile for under a week and the screen freezes on many apps such as Whatsapp and Youtube. I tried formatting the mobile and restoring factory setting, but it did not work. It is quite irritating. Hope this issue solved soon.

0 Likes
HasanSalim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

It seems that the latest security path level (November 1, 2020) solved this issue. 

Edit: I mean 'patch'

0 Likes
mmaenb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I had the same issue, 

The only quick solution is to press the task manager button and then select the same app again

it will refresh and work again

seems a problem with the default launcher

0 Likes
vaibhav2321
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Pubg is not working properly please help me m31s
0 Likes