Original topic:

Solution for slow charging in M30s and in many other devices with Android 10

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 03:51 PM)
ADKT
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After searching for many methods, this method has somewhat worked for me. Beforehand, my device only charged 30% in an hour when it was in Switch Off mode but now it charge it even in on mode and have to no extra settings. I have written steps here and also provided a link in case you do not understand the steps written. I performed the steps on May 28 and from there you can see the charging pattern in my device. 

Here are the steps :-

1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the green Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options). 
4. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’. 
5. Press Power button to select. 
6. Press the Volume down key until ‘yes’ is highlighted and press the Power button. 
7. When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted. 
8. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Link of a youtube video :- https://youtu.be/8y-J4Ewuc7s

In my screenshot provided above you can see my charging capacity has been increasing slightly with the time passing.

And also as many out there are saying that M30s will get a new update till June end, so this method might help to solve this problem.

Furthermore my friend which has a model of Samsung A series also got his problem solved while trying this method.
2 Comments
jchagale
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Hi ,

Many thanks for your effort.

Its evident that the new SW update is causing all the issues, as we never had any issues before update though we are using the same cable, adapter. To my surprise, I also notice that the Bluetooth is also not working after the new update(not sure, if this is only for me), it enables when I select on the notification panel, but never shows on the main screen that Bluetooth is up. This is really frustrating that, new updated sw should not make our phone do wonders, but the basic things should work a lot better with the futuristic updates.

ADKT
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I also heard some other users facing this Bluetooth, while some facing camera and some network issues. it can't be that it's a problem from our side now.

We can just wait until Samsung rolls out new update for our devices.
0 Likes