Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Software Update

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 12:43 AM)
SachitBansal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung M series is one of the most latest phone of samsung. Then why is it so that all the beta tests are given to samsung S series. No update has heen given after One Ui 2. Other devices has even got One Ui 2.5. Then why not M series ?
Galaxy M
If your device was launched in march , then yes you will get ONE UI 3.0 for sure.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
To make sure wair for Official One UI 3.0 eligibile device list from Samsung.
0 Likes
SachitBansal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
currently only S series devices and Z fold devices are listed.. none other than that. but M21 is listed for Android 11. I believe it will receive both UI 3 and Android 11 all together
Galaxy M
Yes Android 11 will be paired with One UI 3.0 so you will get it. If your query is resolved you can accept my comments as solution, Thanks in Advance.
SachitBansal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
you were really helpful.. thanks allot
Solution
Galaxy M
You can 3 dots and there will be an option "Accept as solution". That will be appreciated.
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
why u take m series instead of s series? well its a answer for ur question. beta testing is for developers only who develop and test apps. u don't want to mash with ur device. os in beta mode with lots of bugs.
SachitBansal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm in 9th class.. S series is for people going to office or on business. I was not in need of such a fun. still i am a tech person
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Then when they'll use all the features if they are busy in their work?😂
Lemme know please
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
really, do u think s series users are business class? c'on ,its not a tag for s series.