Original topic:

Snapchat front camera zoomed in

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 02:33 AM)
Maddy213
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello,

I installed snapchat in my Galaxy M21, but the front camera stays zoomed in while using the app. Front camera appears normal when using the native camera app, just not in Snapchat.

Any suggestions?

7 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Snapchat needs to modify their application in all the Android platforms because it is not very good with Android only with iPhone it's great sorry to say
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
same goes with my M30
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed Snapchat is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

You can try after clearing the app cache by following below steps: Go to settings > Apps > More option > Show system apps > Select the application > Storage > Clear cache.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Asummertime
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

This is definitely a Samsung issue ! All the new phones come with super zoomed front cameras . Its ridiculous so its not just snapchat.  Looking through the samsung camera all I see is my face zoomed. For such a large company and so many complaints on this issue for years now, you guys should of had a solution for this . Nobody wants to see a zoomed face.

0 Likes
ZenAhmed
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Facing the same issue in F62 as well
Divyakc
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Facing the same issue in A70s

0 Likes
bedwalsahil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Samsung is degrading day by day thats why many people are shifting to ios.
0 Likes