Original topic:

Slow phone performance.

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 11:15 PM)
anuragsingh0811
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Is it just mine or everybody's phone has slowed down alarmingly after the new Android 10 update? The system applications take up all of the RAM and optimizing frequently doesnt make a difference either. Need help.
13 Comments
Galaxy M
if i am buying a phone, i want it to work. You cant justify a flaw in the device based on how 'big' the company is and blaming it on the user. TYPICAL
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
not only you, I'm using samsung m20 and Its also lagging real hard after the android 10, syestem taking more than 2.0GB of ram, hoping for a new stable update asap
0 Likes
ShreyanshOjha
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Creep Men!! Are you seriously on Active level Six... #Strange.. You are using M20 not don't know how to fix problems and find the lag is whether is in your phone or some creepy apps (tiktok, insta..) installed by you. Just run your phone on Safe Mode, if then also you find lag that means you must reach your nearest Samsung Service Center.. although if it not lags then just identify which third party app is making problem!!!
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I've done them long ago, nothing changed and Its not caused by any TPA, and I've been facing those problems from the day i bought/used this phone, and I've took it to the centre, they said Its happening with all the m20 and they don't know what to do, that means it's caused by some software bugs, and I'm not the only one with those problems, there's many more people with the same issues :smiling-face:
0 Likes