Original topic:

Slow charging in galaxy M21

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 02:36 PM)
tito2003
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Why is my galaxy M21 charging so slowly these days. I am using its regular 15W samsung adapter.
Please help. It is dead slow at charging. Also the battery backup has decreased significantly.
15 Comments
Hasanaminet
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
is it possible to use Samsung 25 watt fast charger to m21?
0 Likes
tito2003
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No i guess....
0 Likes
ahamedthaslim
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
you can charge any watt but your mobile support 15watt max if use 25watt samsung adapter your mobile will charging 15watts
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the issue still kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. If you are using non-genuine Samsung charger, check device charging by using another Samsung genuine charger. (If available)
Note: We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

2. Charge the device in switch off condition:- Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

If not resolved:- (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling or visible damage).
If the physical condition is not good:- Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

ahamedthaslim
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
dont worry tito2003 all samsung m21 user faced this problem after recent update kindly wait for the next update👍
0 Likes
ahamedthaslim
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
one ui 2.0 m21 charging time 2 hours 28 mins
one ui 2.1 m21 charging time 3 hours 24 mins
0 Likes