Original topic:

Slow charging and fast draining M30s

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 04:54 PM)
SauravWarrier
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
After March update the phone ís charging slowly. Almost takes 2 times more time to get fully charged. It is pertinent that the battery is draining fast. Why this kolavery Samsung. 
The problem in WiFi calling, heating issues, camera issues not solved,.

Krishna
20 Comments
λκSΗαγ
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
For battery drainage issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689
1- Charge the device with the original charger.
2- Follow standard battery charging procedure (charge a fully discharged the battery in Switch-off mode up to 120 ~ 150 min)
3- Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members > Get Help > Interactive checks > charger/USB).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).
someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
it same happen with me bro
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

For battery drainage issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689
1- Charge the device with the original charger.
2- Follow standard battery charging procedure (charge a fully discharged the battery in Switch-off mode up to 120 ~ 150 min)
3- Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members > Get Help > Interactive checks > charger/USB).

For other mentioned issues, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

SanyamJain
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Same is happening with me also, my M30s is only 1.5 months old and recently have been experiencing a similar issue of battery getting recharged really slow(took 3hrs to get it to 0 to 40%)....it wasn't happening previously(before it could charge to 100% in 2-2.5hrs or so) it's just happening since the last week....
📢📢
**have tried the suggestion of the moderators above...none of them seem to work, no improvement 👎

Hence I've sent an error report with the issue...perhaps they can dig into this and help 🛎📢

0 Likes
amit014
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
samsung m30s fast charging option is on but its slow charge after updates in March. Please solve this issue
amit014
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
it's time taken 4 to5 hr
0 Likes
KannaReddy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Yes,bro its 5aking a half day to get my mobile fully charged after updating in feb

0 Likes
mrarjunsingh15
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
take 4 to 5 hours to fully charge.
0 Likes
Jatinparmarr
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

I'm having same issue. 5-6 hours to charge M30s after update