Highlighted
Active Level 1
No doubt Samsung Galaxy M21 and some similar models have really massive battery capacity which gives longest battery backup. That's really great as such phones with such big 6000 mAh battery still have thin and light composition. But these phones have slowest charging speed as compared to other's because of 15W output adapter which takes atleast 2.5-3 hours to charge completely(0 to 100℅). Even  devices with less battery backup compared to Samsung(equal price) are providing 30W charger which cuts the charging time to half. I am very much satisfied with it's huge battery backup but disappointed with its extremely slow charging speed. 
Please give high power charges so that a lot of charging time can be reduced and please tell if we can use any other charger for this device.
Phone- Samsung Galaxy M21

Thank You
2 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 4
My m20 take only 2 hours... 5000 mah battery
Highlighted

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support