Original topic:

Should I upgrade to Android 12 in M31s?

(Topic created on: 05-20-2022 08:33 AM)
milanvthakor
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
The M31s has now officially get the update for Android 12 and One UI 4.1, if anyone has upgraded to same please share your experience and tell me whether I should upgrade to Android 12 or not? Is ther any problem or performance issues?
19 Comments
LovejotSidhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Ya bro , you should definitely update your phone ,this update is stable and brings smooth performance for galaxy m31s .
I found 1 issue only that phone tooks more time that android 11 to install apps. Apart from this ,its a very good update , phone's performance has increased ,and new animations are so beautiful and colour pallet looks beautiful.
milanvthakor
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thanks for the reply, will try :)
LovejotSidhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I reset my phone ,and now my m31s is more smooth and slow installation problem also is solved , now all apps install is less time than before. , so i recommend you all have to reset your phone after one ui 4.1 update.
0 Likes
Raghurk8
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Reset means factory reset u did after one ui 4.1 update?
LovejotSidhu
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes bro , factory reset
0 Likes
rahul2006
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yes bro it increases the performance
rocky0001
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Did u updated?
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
If it's your primary device and you are planning to use it for a long term, don't update. Because about 2-5 people out of 100 are facing the restart issue in devices using 9611 chip.
milanvthakor
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thinking to wait till next patch update. don't want to be one from those five people 😛