Original topic:

Serious camera issue in M30 Android 10

(Topic created on: 01-23-2021 06:17 PM)
iamadarshkumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After updating to Android 10, My galaxy M30 is not able to open camera app 80% of the time. Everytime I open the camera app, the screen goes black and the app exits saying that "You cannot use more than one application that uses camera"
I have tried every possible solution on the internet but no luck.
I even did a factory reset. But nothing.This is really frustrating now. I wish I could rollback to Android Pie.
If anyone is facing the same issue after the  update, please let me know.

Here's how camera looked like when I had this problem:

115 Comments
deepak821
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

same thing happen with me but i used many samsung item but i have been cheated by samsung 

when i bought this phone after 3 month screen went blank so i got changed and after 2 months it ear phone dint worked so again i changed and after that all working well and i aslo went to renew my insurance policy so they store people said that they are not renewing so i went back  and after that  new software update came so as usal i did update and after update my camera front and back both went blank nothing come and it says you cannot use more than one application that uses camera at the same time camera will close . this message come 

s so i went to store again  so the person there told that software problem i said ok he did software update and charged something 250 rs but nothing happen and he gave bill of service not of software update that is also great thing from Samsung . and after talking o customer care no reply came . till today thanks again but i will never ever buy Samsung any product in  my life.

because the store person he told lie company sold faulted pc and on telling that need to renew policy they said we cant and after expiry i talked coustmer care they said sir u should inform us why they dint renew so all great people and great company .it is better i had apple and vivo they are good in service and also in telling truth . no like samsung 

0 Likes
PinkPanda
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I face same problem. Android upgraded still the issue remains.
SauravDeka
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Same problem here
nick89h
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
yes I am also facing the same issue with j7 max
Gorgeously
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
If anybody using J7 max. So, I want to tell you some messages, gallery, weather, calculater, etc. Which is latest apps or apks working correctly is on j7 max. So, if you want to download latest versions of these apps. These versions images is below section. You can download after search them from Apkmirror website for safely download.
0 Likes
Gorgeously
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Here is images of these apps which is or will working correctly on J7 max. And, you know. I'm using these from a very long time.

Screenshot_20210123-180144_Weather.jpg

Screenshot_20210123-180238_Voice Recorder.jpg

Screenshot_20210123-180123_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210123-180111_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
Gorgeously
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Sound assistant and calculator images.

Screenshot_20210123-180159_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210123-180214_Sound Assistant.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy M
same issue with my phone
0 Likes
DhanrajThapa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
this camera bugs Samsung m30 have to fix. and also service CENTR should not charge to customers, because problems with software.
0 Likes
dNJ0202
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

After Android 10 update in 1st march, my front camera is not. While open my front camera phone become lag.

Anyone can help to fix this problem.

0 Likes