Original topic:

Serious camera issue in M30 Android 10

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 02:44 PM)
iamadarshkumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After updating to Android 10, My galaxy M30 is not able to open camera app 80% of the time. Everytime I open the camera app, the screen goes black and the app exits saying that "You cannot use more than one application that uses camera"
I have tried every possible solution on the internet but no luck.
I even did a factory reset. But nothing.This is really frustrating now. I wish I could rollback to Android Pie.
If anyone is facing the same issue after the  update, please let me know.

Here's how camera looked like when I had this problem:

115 Comments
rajadi15
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am using my m30s since one and half month since yesterday there is a serious issue with camera. it won't be focusing or opening. how to fix the problem?
0 Likes
jkumarbtech
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same ditto issue for me also ..Please advise how to revert the change or bug fix steps  if any..

0 Likes
stark8954
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
camera is not working in my M30 device
i did everything like clear cache, recent apps , factory reset etc
but still isn't working
0 Likes
stark8954
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
your samsung M30camera problem is solved or not
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Update: I went to the service center and they replaced the motherboard, and everything is back to normal. Good that it was covered under warranty. I still have no clue how can a software update mess with the hardware.
0 Likes
Nagabooshan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am facing the same issue currently other than software update or flash is there any other option to fix this issue
0 Likes
AMITSG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i have same problem
0 Likes
Shikha76
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I was also suffering from this problem. Yesterday i unable the camera access to paytm and guess what? My M30 camera is working fine after 4 months problem. So guys try this too.

vishalmilky
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
hi Adarsh
I'm facing the similar issue...I've tried all the possibilities but nothing works...
cbkkkkkkk
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Are guys really taking up this issue seriously, I don't think so.
it very bad from your not fixing the issue yet.
It is frustrating to use mobile with camera not working.