Original topic:

Serious camera issue in M30 Android 10

(Topic created on: 01-18-2020 07:10 PM)
iamadarshkumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After updating to Android 10, My galaxy M30 is not able to open camera app 80% of the time. Everytime I open the camera app, the screen goes black and the app exits saying that "You cannot use more than one application that uses camera"
I have tried every possible solution on the internet but no luck.
I even did a factory reset. But nothing.This is really frustrating now. I wish I could rollback to Android Pie.
If anyone is facing the same issue after the  update, please let me know.

Here's how camera looked like when I had this problem:

115 Comments
cbkkkkkkk
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Me to facing the same problem it is too irritating

0 Likes
BetelNuts
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Same here. This is very frustrating.  Did factory  reset also.

Now I can  not do any QR payment  which is almost  daily (multiple  times  a day) thing for me.

Since it is working 1% of the time so it might not be hardware issue but more like software.  Samsung  please fix it

P2886
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Any luck did the issue solve I am also facing the same issue from past 3 months or so exactly after updating the Ota updates in Nov
0 Likes
BetelNuts
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Looks like adaptive brightness is creating problem.

I have turn off the adaptive brightness and seems camera is working again . After turning off adaptive brightness force stop camera.

Whenever i am turning on adaptive brightness then camera giving issue and not responding

0 Likes
Shikha76
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am also facing same problem for last 2 months after update to android 10 version.

Since December camera was working on and off but for last 10 days it has stopped working completely. 

I request samsung to do the needful as soon as possible

0 Likes
kapalanivel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

bro, kindly request to download smart switch from pc via then connect mobile security level to be update TF1 to TF2 ,aterthat phone to be switched refactory setting (dont forget to got backup data your phone) then check camera issue solve,same issue also my phone now some time camera working .

0 Likes
pratik017
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Me too bro .the camera won't open and if it does it freezes and doesn't do anything. I tried clearing the cache and data but still it won't open . 

0 Likes
Samsung_WRkJ3cH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same issue with my Samsung M30 camera.

0 Likes
sachinjais
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing the same issue. i visited the service center and they got the camera replaced. I explained them the issue is not with camera as it works intermittently but still they got it replaced.  I collected the phone and went back home. Camera worked for 15 minutes and then stopped working again. I have written an email to Samsung Services Head. Waiting for their reply. This is some serious problem that Samsung is not able to address.

Ashshu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
plz keep us updated.
0 Likes