Original topic:

Screen sharing

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 10:17 PM)
JD2871
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My samsung galaxy m02 phone have not smart view function . How can I screen share wireless ?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Sadly, Smart View option is not available for your Galaxy device. Because the Android version of your Galaxy M02 is based on One ui Core and its a budget mid-range device as well. Typically, budget devices run on One UI Core will not have certain functionality.

You are able to download Samsung's Smart View app from third-party sites. Sometimes it won't work either. If you wish, you have to upgrade to a One UI device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

Solution
TechLink
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Smartveiw optition is only available for mid range and highend smartphones

M02 does doesn't belong to the above categories so your phone does not have that option

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Sadly, Smart View option is not available for your Galaxy device. Because the Android version of your Galaxy M02 is based on One ui Core and its a budget mid-range device as well. Typically, budget devices run on One UI Core will not have certain functionality.

You are able to download Samsung's Smart View app from third-party sites. Sometimes it won't work either. If you wish, you have to upgrade to a One UI device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
JD2871
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you
Solution
TechLink
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Smartveiw optition is only available for mid range and highend smartphones

M02 does doesn't belong to the above categories so your phone does not have that option
TechLink
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Please click 3 dots and accept as solution
0 Likes
JD2871
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ok thank you
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi... There're some alternative screen share methods. You can try screen stream over HTTP application to your phone. Then just need to log in to the IP address using your web browser from the computer or smart tv.

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Galaxy M
Hi 👋
This method is only working with pcs, laptops with Windows os. And also working with tablets

1. First download Samsung flow app from Galaxy store to your galaxy smart phone 📱
2. Then download Samsung flow pc setup to your Windows pc or laptop (don't need Samsung branded one)
3. Install setup and follow the instructions in both of your devices
4. Now you can mirror your phone screen with your Windows pc also now you can control your mobile phone with your pc. Don't need to grab your phone anymore 😉

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
0 Likes
sebestian
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Screene sharig
0 Likes