Original topic:

Screen recording - Galaxy M32 4G

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 10:31 AM)
narasimhanavpl
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have a concern with my new and first samsung device (Galaxy M32).  I am not sure why I can't find screen recording anywhere on my phone. Why Samsung isn't natively supporting it now? I have seen videos of people using it in the previous version of android or oneUI. Please rectify this trouble of mine. If its not possible, can anyone please suggest a third party application which will do the same?

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
No inbuilt screen recorder
You can use kimcy screen recorder
It is good
Galaxy M
Thanks I will check it!
Galaxy M
M32 doesn't have screen recorder. Use Xrecorder or AZ screen recorder. They both are good.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
Galaxy M
Thanks a lot! I will give them a try and let you know
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Now plss accept as solution
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
There is only one inbuilt screen recorder for Samsung M series which can be only used while playing games, game mode screen recorder!
Galaxy M
Yeah but that cant be used for applications which arent games are a normal screen recording in general
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
It's upto Samsung they can add it if they want, we can just do is add a complaint in the errors page about it and hopefully Samsung will listen and bring it to m series just like clipboard and edge panel until then you have no other choice but to use 3rd party screen recorders!