Original topic:

Screen flickering and color changing in M51

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 03:14 PM)
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
My screen is flickering automatically today and my screen color changed to brownish and a little bit yellowish. After restarting also it was not resolved. Then again while writing this it flickered again and now back to normal..could anyone please tell me what's the issue..it may occurred in future also
Ravi511
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
How you have sent pls let me know ,thanks
0 Likes
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Its you can send from Samsung members app to investigate the issue by samsung team
0 Likes
Ravi511
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
How you have sent this ,pls let me know
Thabks
0 Likes
SrijitSaha09
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I'm also facing the same display issue on my M51
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
What you did to resolve
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vikaskp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I also have same issue and visited asc. They installed the OS again but same issue happening. I am not able to see blacks in my screen. I again visited and now they informed to change the display. If this is software issue which started after September 2021 update then how the screen changing will resolve issue? please provide solution of this next update. This is my first samsung mobile and now I regret my decision.

mfiftyoneuser
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
It's a bug in the software update.It's clearly evident that it's the fault of Samsung and must fix the same through another software update. Being a consumer we could have filed complaint in consumer redressal agencies such as consumer court. But we trust Samsung,
Please keep the trust and provide a solution asap.
With cool regards,
Samsung galaxy m51 user
0 Likes
Members_w34prmY
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Same happening for me from today.

Not sure whether its because of the latest Security patch update.

Happening in safe mode too and all of a sudden, not continuous.

SKS87
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Same happening for me in last few days..any solution found ? Is it software or hardware glitch?