Original topic:

Screen flickering and color changing in M51

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 12:57 PM)
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
My screen is flickering automatically today and my screen color changed to brownish and a little bit yellowish. After restarting also it was not resolved. Then again while writing this it flickered again and now back to normal..could anyone please tell me what's the issue..it may occurred in future also
27 Comments
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Now also its changed to brownish
Ravi511
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I am using samsung m21 ,restart In every hour or couple of minutes anytime . There is no physical damage or any other damage in my device. 

After Aug 21 updates I am facing this .

So many user having same issue with samsung device .This should be rectified by samsung i

Please suggest or provide me for solution. 

#samsung 

vjking
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
It may be a issue of the side(power) button or maybe you would have left auto restart on, on your settings.
0 Likes
Ravi511
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
No ,I have checked all the sceneario which u have mentioned.
This is not only observed by me ,so many user facing same issue after August updates.
vjking
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Ya, ofcourse it maybe a software glitch
0 Likes
vjking
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Its a huge issue , it needs to be resolved ASAP , go to the customer care and tell them about all this . If you would wait the issue would make your display dead .
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue is known to occur in samsung devices since a long time. They haven't done anything yet to prevent this from happening.

You will have to replace the display according to samsung.
Never choose samsung again.
Ravi511
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes right never to choose samsung again.
Even not to recommend anyone anymore.
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I have sent them error reports with the logs