Original topic:

Saying goodbye to Samsung products

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 02:00 PM)
abcdxz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My M30s is so much problematic that I made up my mind to not purchase any  Samsung product in future.  I lost my faith on Samsung. 
24 Comments
Galaxy M

Me too

Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!   

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
abcdxz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I don't think you could help me .Thanks for responding though! My device is not in warranty anymore , I tried to extend the warranty while it was in active warranty period but there was no help from local Samsung Care . I visited Samsung Care a few weeks ago and they told me the repair cost would be around 5.7 k . Do you think someone would pay that amount for any untrustworthy brand ? Anyways, I told them that I would get a brand new one if I add 5 k more .

Galaxy M

Right

Galaxy M

i am also facing the same problem. I have a solution if people facing the problem go to service center and register a complaint than samsung india will definitely do something. I had already done this. When more people complian the same problem samsung india definitely solve the problem.