Original topic:

Saying goodbye to Samsung products

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 08:40 PM)
abcdxz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
My M30s is so much problematic that I made up my mind to not purchase any  Samsung product in future.  I lost my faith on Samsung. 
24 Comments
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yeah
Same here.
abcdxz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
So, I am not alone :)
Galaxy M

i am also facing the same problem. I have a solution if people facing the problem go to service center and register a complaint than samsung india will definitely do something. I had already done this. When more people complian the same problem samsung india definitely solve the problem.

0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
If you have reboot issues and know to take logs from dialer. Probably I can look into it to see what is actually causing the reboot (probably)
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Kernel problem
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Its not kernel all the time.
I remember improper GPS hals causing reboot issues frequently the last time I did a port. Doesn't matter if "Location" is turned on or off, would happen either ways.
Galaxy M

i am also facing the same problem. I have a solution if people facing the problem go to service center and register a complaint than samsung india will definitely do something. I had already done this. When more people complian the same problem samsung india definitely solve the problem.

0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Already alot have done it.
They even charged money for it from afew people even though these people had warranty.
Galaxy M

0 Likes