Original topic:

Samung M51 Beach Water

(Topic created on: 07-26-2021 06:08 PM)
Shah0909
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
So I went to a beach where my friend slipped and in his pocket was my M51. It was fully wet with sand all over. 
So the first thing I did was clean the sand as much as I could and then wiped the phone. Then I immediately went and kept the phone in rice and it has been 1.5 days since. 

Today I turned on my phone which had no charge, so I put that in charge and it is charging. 
But I have noticed that my Wallpaper has tuned to default, the ui is behaving oddly and my launcher is default to One UI when I was using Microsoft. 

Any ideas on my further course of action?
5 Comments
RĒBĒL
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Let it dry completely, allow it to stay 3 days without use. Then see what happens.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Please don't put your phone into rice to dry. The rice will get into your phone. So, don't put your phone into rice.
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
No bro rice absorbs water and since there is not such a big hole in phone rice wont get inside
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Bro, I know that rice absorbs water. But, maybe rice can get into it. That's why I told you that.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes