Original topic:

SamsungM30s heating problem

(Topic created on: 11-01-2019 06:35 PM)
SuhasKashyapRR
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi All,

Last week I purchased the Samsung Galaxy M30s phone and overall mobile is average with one MAJOR problem (Heating Issue)...

From last one week one issue I observed is the upper portion of the screen is becoming bit hot (may be due to processor overload ??) even if I use the mobile only for 10 mins (with Whatsapp and Youtube) / during the call for 10 mins and the backside of the mobile is getting slightly hot as well.

Not tried how much heat it dissipates if I use mobile for long time / play any games...

Please let me know if anyone else has observed this issue / if any suggestion / solution to solve the same.

Thanks,

Suhas

10 Comments
akhianil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
yes bro i ve also facing same problems
0 Likes
Galaxy M
check for software updates in setting and if there is no update then in membership go to live chat and tell your problem to Samsung care.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
no such problems with my m30s
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
atleast not with regular usage.videos etc. plus i don't play high graphics intense games.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Okay. Thanks for your response.

I think you are lucky to get that device with no such issues. for me even if I speak for 10 mins over call, mobile is getting bit warm /hot.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
check for software updates in setting and if there is no update then in membership go to live chat and tell your problem to Samsung care.
0 Likes