Original topic:

Samsung security patch September 1 **bleep**!

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 04:24 PM)
Jobsjb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung,
                            Is this your work of 3 months?Prime video is still not playing in FHD.I don't know why you people keep your Developers for?
Really disappointing update.since childhood i am using Samsung but next time I am **bleep** sure that I am not gonna buy Samsung phones and I know many people will not.
                                                           Not thanking you,
                                                      With NO REGARDS,
                                                      A very disappointed Samsung Galaxy M30s user.

This is the reply I got from Samsung on 16th July 2020.

And after today's update:-

Amazon prime is still not playing in HD or in FHD.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yup.. drm issues still there in prime
rBlizé
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
does your phone have widevine L1 certification ?
0 Likes
Jobsjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
of course all m30s is L1 certified and also before the 1st july update both Netflix and Amazon prime video was running well,but after 1st july both Netflix and prime video stopped streaming in HD or FHD,after today's update according to other m30s users the Netflix issue is resolved but this issue is still there in prime video.
0 Likes
prabal8822
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
right bro😑
0 Likes
Reddy24
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
And to again fix it they will take 3 months....
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Jobsjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Dear mr.cs-member13(unlucky),
No I won't send any feedback or log files anymore because I am tired of doing this same thing again and again,I don't think your technicians are working well so,just go and boost them to work well, and you know what?Just like before you people are gonna ask me to send log files,screenshots,error reports etc etc etc....I already sent those at least for 10 to 15 times,so don't waste your time aaking me all those which I already sent instead ask use dumb head technicians to solve our issues for which we pay for.
with very very frozen cold regards a frustrated Samsung user.
#Never gonna buy Samsung again.
0 Likes