Original topic:

Samsung's strategy.🥸

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 08:40 PM)
LaluJangid
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
dont buy Samsung phones i suggest this to whoever is planning is my worst mobile expirence. my warranty has been ended a few days back nearly 20 days and i got a software update i downloaded it and when i started installing it, suddenly my phone stopped working in the middle of the update and restarted then i tried intsalling again but then auto restart problem occured and till date i am having it and i even cant use it for 5 min continously. before i started installing update it was working quite properly. when i went to service centre they told that your phone is out of warranty and we need to change the motherboard in order to repair it. what a stratagy by samsung for having money from their customers👏
23 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Exactly. No one knows when their system is going to fail. Maybe service center dtaff can be wrong but every company says to have a backup (In Case) something happens. And in most of such problems , a factory reset usually works very well. And even if that dosen't work. I guess reinstalling whole firmware can also be done although is requires a pc and is a bit complex. But you can't totaly blame anyone for this.
LaluJangid
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
i have trield all sort of troubleshoots but nothing is working and hiw exactly after few days of your warranty expires and your phone is all okay and suddenly a system update rolls out to your device and the issue starts.
you cant feel it because you haven't faced it, whoever faces it only he can understand.
so stop saying anything without knowing
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Warranty expires after a fixed amount of time only😑😑
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I meant what i said earlier. It is not my fault that you can't reinstall your firmware back into your phone. And most problems come just after updating phone only. You are not someone special who is the one getting problems.
0 Likes
LaluJangid
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
then if my phone is facing issues right after the updates is not samsung responsible for this?
and in this whats my mistake, that i updated my phone?
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Getting bugs is not what a company can control. Its not that they will say give this feature and give this feature and that is given. There are loooong and looong lines of code on the backend. So many times that could cause error. But that dosen't mean you start saying that all this is fraud and this Samsung’s strategy
0 Likes
LaluJangid
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
i am faving same issue.
0 Likes
LaluJangid
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
just visit this link for knowing this issue is happening not only with me but a major part of m series users.
https://www.fonearena.com/blog/342299/samsung-galaxy-m-series-a-series-auto-restart-freezing-issue.h...
0 Likes