Original topic:

Samsung phone restart issue...frustrating!!!

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 05:14 PM)
Kgeomy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

With the recent software update, my m30s is restarting 100s of times in a day; after searching internet on this, could find so many users facing this problem, Samsung need to answer, what is wrong...this all happened after the recent software update...Samsung, kindly answer...don't ask all m30s users to go and have it checked  at service center pls

15 Comments
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
reset your phone once , may be there is any 3rd party app doing this cause I have m30s and never happened to me
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
you don't blame samsung you may switched on auto restart
to switch off,

go to settings
search auto restart
go to that
switch off
ot may be the reason
0 Likes
Kgeomy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

This is standard solution...auto restart off, clean storage, reset ...did all, however no change in original problem...phone in a restart loop...by the way, I am a normal user, no games, no unwanted apps or screensavers etc..battery used last 1.5 days, now with the recent update, my phone is a hot brick

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it may you have any vulnerable apps?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
you can try these steps

A. Clear Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. go to safemode and observe is there same issue in safemode too
if not then problem may due to other downloaded apps
and if same issue in safemode then try to visit service centre

steps to turn safemode;
long press on power button>
long press on power off option>click on safemode >your mobile will restart and turn into safemode.

Keep in mind that in this mode only inbuilt system app will work
Kgeomy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Being an expert you should be able to better advice, just look at samsung forum, how many users are reporting the same issue..its not a random problem, definitely a software issue, samsung can confirm

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
being a user, first try to resolve your issue, don't flow with whats going on forum, Google, YouTube, etc etc...

so I suggest you to first try every possible steps to solve your issue
as if you go with flow of market/forum, you are not getting your problem resolved, and you gain negativity, this is not I said for your handset or Samsung only

the forum you talking about, its not happening with only Samsung, if you go through other forum then you would know every company end users facing so many issues
Kgeomy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

As a user, I have tried all these steps before looking for better options or solution from samsung, hence I'm here in this forum...now the last option is to visit service center and pretty sure as other users experienced this would need "mother board replacement"...let me get back to you after my visit to service center

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes first try with your fullest strength 👍